Friday, December 8, 2006

I've SINned

SIN's first Pose


...Many times... ;) But meet my latest SIN...


It was a long (thought) process before I arrived at a perfect name for her. Ignis Noctiva. Its a fabrication which hints to her being "one who sets the Night afire". [Also rhymes with her make - Honda Activa!] But latin is wasted on most around me. So I shortened Sam's Ignis Noctiva to a more comprehensible & in-your-face - SIN.


SIN has the colour of the Night & not the geny-Grey as I'd planned to buy her in. Black looked ooooh so Swank... cudn't go for the classless grey! & people will always underestimate my 'Black' fixation ;) The wait was so long that I bought riding glasses & gloves even before I got her!

On our first long ride, the night was dark, slow & lovely... and the crisp, romantic chill had stepped into the fragrant evenings here. Took my guitar along too but didn't find a place where people wouldnt kill me for the noise!

The second ride was a pain-in-the-neck [literally] coz of our Roads in Pune. But even at less that 50kmph, I can declare that its more fun than watching Dhoom 2! :D On holidays its great to ride around Pune and to places nearby... & at night SIN rules the roads. She is over the 1000 Km mark now having given me a good pleasurage. :)

SIN is also being dubbed as my first materialistic indulgence after I got employment! Well... I dont see a need to prove anyone right or wrong... But I do hope I get to fulfil all that I have vaguely imagined doing with her some time or the other. ;)

PS: Sonali, Thanks for being there at the 1000 mark :) [& the 2000 mark too!]

More Pics:
sin01 >> sin02 >> sin03 >> sin04


No comments: