Friday, December 1, 2006

"Love it or Leave it!"



Thats the graffiti on the wall of my bachelor's pad
The same applies for this place! This is my uninhibited SHOW OFF blog. I take pains for this and I'm sure you will like the stuff here. But if you dont, then ciao... you belong to another world.



Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.
Bob Dylan

But when I reappear, its gonna be in style ... So people keep watching out for all the swanky things here.


By the way... I usually pretend to know what I'm talking about so people will think better of me. Dont make too much of it all... Go do anything better with your Life that you might be keeping aside.

2 comments:

Vikrant Naik said...

yo..
welcome to blogging
i cudnt make out the title picture though...

Samir said...

@viks: yo dude...
just followin the fingersteps of blogger greats like you :P
[& not bragging abt my blog way back in FC]

@all who dont have the perspective: the header img has some swank guy writing on a pad! :)